Job Title: Jobs in Ireland 2022 –Amazon Jobs to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Amazon Jobs, Ireland|
|Jobs Location||Cork, Ireland|
Amazon is looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Recruiter to join our professional recruiting organization.
The successful candidate will own a key segment of hiring for Amazon’s high-volume hiring team, providing a full resourcing service including sourcing and stakeholder management.
You will ensure that candidates are recruited quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively in order to meet the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business, solving complex recruitment challenges and developing your own career and skill-set along the way.
- Provide a proactive and targeted approach to attract the best talent to Amazon.
- Partner with stakeholders in the business to provide first-class recruiting support and advice throughout the end to end hiring process and on overall hiring strategy.
- Operate as the expert in industry best practices, monitoring new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for hiring to the organization.
- Manage the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Analyze and implement process improvements.
- Develop creative and effective sourcing strategies and plans to build pipelines for top candidates across all areas of the organization.
- Oversee relationships with recruitment preferred suppliers and other external organizations.
- Implement and enforce consistency with our recruiting policies and procedure.
- Represent the company at external events when required.
- Ensure the quality of our recruiting process is consistent by conducting skills training for managers.
- Undertake referencing for senior level candidates.
- Develop and deliver on EU wide recruitment projects as defined by the local team EU teams.
- Several years of in-house or agency experience in a customer facing, full cycle recruiting role, with a proven track record of achievement in a comparable environment: a fast growing, high pressure, and heavily-matrixed global corporate organisation with a high hiring bar.
- Skilled at partnering with hiring managers and other stakeholders in diverse locations including the US and EU to build effective sourcing strategies and relationships while managing a high volume workload.
- Demonstrated customer service focus, and proven track record in providing an excellent candidate experience and meeting SLA goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing skills; fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Passion for matching candidates to their ideal role, and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application.
- Please submit your online application including your CV in English.
Recruiter Consumer Position at Amazon Jobs in Cork Ireland 2022
about: amazon jobs
When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.” What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over our customers. Our actions, goals, projects, programs and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we double-down on it with hopes to turn it into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as clean as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Systems Engineer Public Sector Job in United Kingdom 2023
- Jobs in Essex | Private Cooperative England 2023
- Account Broker job in Bristol | Heat Recruitment Ltd | Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- The University of Salford Career at Lecturer in Ultrasound job | England 2023
- Hiring of SEND Tutor at LTS Group Career | London 2023
- New School Bus Driver job at Integrated Solutions Career 2023
- Jobs in London | Hiring of Female Care Assistant | Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- Recreational Services Career at Latest Outdoor Cleaner Operator Job | England 2023
- Civil Service Jobs at Hiring of Security Vetting Support | England 2023
- Learning Mentor job at LTS Group | Latest jobs Opportunity London 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck