Job Title: Jobs in Gemany 2022 – Statkraft following staff
|Value||£535 per day – Inside IR35|
Senior Business Analyst
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
- Higher education in Finance, economics or engineering with strong academic results
- At least 5 years work experience in the field of business analysis and change management, preferably in the ETRM and risk management environment. Hands-on experience with the Beacon risk management platform is beneficial
- A proven understanding and genuine interest in commodity markets, finance, and risk
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical thinking, with the ability to bridge the gap between business and IT
- Skilled process driver with mindset to plan and structure work to ensure high quality solutions with deliveries from many involved parties across different teams
- Continuous improvement mindset and experience from improving and optimizing deliveries related to a product. Knowhow of agile and innovative techniques is appreciated
- Strong communication skills and talent for building stakeholder networks and trusted relationships is a necessity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Norwegian or German is beneficial
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be part of the System Excellence Team in Digitalisation Finance & Risk. In close collaboration with IT, you will drive the implementation of new system functionalities and business opportunities in the Beacon risk management platform.
- Understand, capture, analyse and document business requirements for the roll-out of the Beacon risk management platform incl. its interfaces and related processes
- Translate business requirements into tangible and value driven implementation concepts / functional specifications
- Develop business cases in alignment with stakeholders from business and IT to justify recommendations for system enhancements
- Facilitate the change management process and ensure aligned development, testing and deployment of new system functionalities together with IT
- Provide support for the lifecycle management of trades, configuration, PnL and Risk KPI calculation, and data
- Author articles for the ETRM knowledge hub and contribute to the content maintenance
Senior Business Analyst Jobs | Statkraft at Germany 2022
about : statkraft
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. Today, we are Europe’s largest renewable energy producer and a global company in energy market operations.
for more detail please APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Hiring of Mobile HGV Mechanic at Kemp Recruitment Ltd Career | England 2023
- GSL Education Career | FS1 &FS2 Teacher job in United Kingdom 2023
- Jobs in Scotland | Associate Cost Manager job at AECOM Career 2023
- Multi Skilled Engineer Job At randstad Career 2023
- Latest Fire Door Carpenter Job in Birmingham | Progroup Recruitment Limited Career 2023
- Linking Humans Career | England Jobs 2023
- Assistant registration Officer Job | Birmingham City Council Jobs 2023
- Cork Jobs | Sales Assistant Job latest Ireland jobs.ie – Part Time
- NHS Jobs Beta | Work at home jobs | Remote jobs 2023
- Diabetes UK Career | Youth Worker job at UK Feb 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck