Job Title: Jobs in Spain 2022 – Adidas Now following staff
|Hiring Organization||Adidas, Spain|
|Jobs Location||Zaragoza, Spain|
|Job Type||Full Time|
JOB PURPOSE :
We are looking for a Software Developer – SAP Frontend. You will be part for the technical deliveries with your product teams and participate in the respective workstreams together with the business counterparts to ensure a successful delivery & enablement. Therefore, he/she assumes responsibility for assigned projects and stream, supporting the day-to-day SAP UX transformation, and the road to S/4 HANA for standardization and simplification while fostering Fiori as our SAP UX strategy.
- You will be part of the product teams on the tech side together with business counterparts to build, operate and especially innovate the SAP User Experience in key area
- You will be part of the overall program for the S/4 HANA transformation on the tech side.
- Support, develop and implement projects based on proven development methodologies for SAP Fiori & SAPUI5.
- Ensure the adherence of Standards and SAP Best Practices.
- Quality review of the content delivered by our 3rd party vendors and improvement of our Quality Gates.
- Participate in Projects and provide clear Status Updates on Milestones.
What we are looking for:
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min. 3 years of SAP development experience in large scale projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Fluent English skills (verbal and written).
- Functional exposure to SAP solutions linked to Core Processes like Lead to Cash or Source to Pay.
- Required technical skills:Hands – On development experience with SAPUI5 for min. 3 years
- In depth knowledge of SAP Fiori Elements
- Know-how of SAP Fiori Launchpad configuration for min. 3 years
- Know-how of SAP Fiori Launchpad content management (tiles, catalogs, groups, spaces and pages, roles) for min. 3 years
- Know-how of CI/CD and QA processes and related toolset (Git, CI servers, linting, source code analysis, …) for min. 3 years
What we offer:
- Be part of a company where digital transformation, innovation and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture.
- Join a team of talented and passionate engineers, developing cloud native solutions, with a lot of opportunities to learn, grow and reach your expectations.
- Individual development, training and a tech community.
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility.
- Competitive salary, benefits and valuable discounts on adidas & Reebok products.
Spain Vacancies | Software Developer Zaragoza at Adidas 2022
about : adidas
We started in a wash room and conquered the world. And in between, we’ve scored big and sometimes struggled to reach our goals. We’ve done our best for the best. We’ve improved and grown. Looking ahead to the future, always remembering where we came from. This is our story.
for more detail please APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Systems Engineer Public Sector Job in United Kingdom 2023
- Jobs in Essex | Private Cooperative England 2023
- Account Broker job in Bristol | Heat Recruitment Ltd | Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- The University of Salford Career at Lecturer in Ultrasound job | England 2023
- Hiring of SEND Tutor at LTS Group Career | London 2023
- New School Bus Driver job at Integrated Solutions Career 2023
- Jobs in London | Hiring of Female Care Assistant | Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- Recreational Services Career at Latest Outdoor Cleaner Operator Job | England 2023
- Civil Service Jobs at Hiring of Security Vetting Support | England 2023
- Learning Mentor job at LTS Group | Latest jobs Opportunity London 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you Best of luck