Job Title: Jobs in Germany 2022 –Amazon Jobs to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Amazon Jobs, Germany|
|Jobs Location||Aachen, Germany|
Technical Program Manager
We are looking for entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who thrive on solving tough problems in spoken language understanding. You will have a unique opportunity to impact the customer experience, implementation of cutting edge products, and underlying algorithms and models that will be used every day.
The Technical Program Manager role requires working with product management and user interface teams to understand how user experience translates into algorithms and modeling needs, and leading cross functional teams from design through delivery, and managing all related timelines. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination and project management skills are essential.
In This Role:
- Own and manage how market- and language-specific customer needs translate into algorithm design and model development.
- Use your expertise in automatic speech recognition and spoken language understanding technologies to drive improvements in accuracy and end-to-end voice experience quality.
- Drive deliverables such as automatic speech recognition (ASR)
and natural language understanding (NLU) models and
implementation of new algorithms into production systems.
- Data-driven analytics and ability to write your own tools as needed for driving future research directions.
- Drive consistent results and customer impact across the scientific teams.
- Working knowledge of ASR or NLU technology
- Experience building processes, project management, and release schedules
- Product development experience (including Python, C++, Java, messaging protocols, and Web Services)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related program and/or technical product management in a software applications environment
- BS in computer science, electrical engineering or a related technical discipline
- MS or PhD in an area of spoken language understanding, preferably ASR or NLU.
- Experience in working in a product-focused R&D team with experience in driving innovation on algorithms or model development and deployment life cycle.
- Aptitude in professional software engineering practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization.
- Multi-linguality and interest in languages.
Technical Program Manager Position at Amazon Jobs in Germany 2022
about: amazon jobs
When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.” What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over our customers. Our actions, goals, projects, programs and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we double-down on it with hopes to turn it into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as clean as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
You’ll also hear us say that at Amazon, it’s always “Day 1.” What do we mean? Our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon’s very first day — to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, innovate and invent, and focus on delighting customers.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Systems Engineer Public Sector Job in United Kingdom 2023
- Jobs in Essex | Private Cooperative England 2023
- Account Broker job in Bristol | Heat Recruitment Ltd | Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- The University of Salford Career at Lecturer in Ultrasound job | England 2023
- Hiring of SEND Tutor at LTS Group Career | London 2023
- New School Bus Driver job at Integrated Solutions Career 2023
- Jobs in London | Hiring of Female Care Assistant | Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- Recreational Services Career at Latest Outdoor Cleaner Operator Job | England 2023
- Civil Service Jobs at Hiring of Security Vetting Support | England 2023
- Learning Mentor job at LTS Group | Latest jobs Opportunity London 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck