Job Title: Jobs in UK 2022 – The Adecco Group to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||The Adecco Group, UK|
|Jobs Location||United Kingdom|
Pontoon Solutions is hiring a Recruiter to serve as the primary point of contact for hiring managers and candidates. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be accountable for the recruitment for one or more clients, with a focus on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates and our clients.
You’ll be doing
- Determining with staffing needs of one or more clients and identifies, engaging and recruiting qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline.
- Evaluating client requirements and qualifying candidates by conducting telephone interviews according to identified qualification standards.
- Selecting candidates and preparing and delivering candidate presentations for clients.
- Entering and tracking candidate data in various electronic systems and running standard reports as needed.
- Maintaining effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments.
- Fielding general, straight forward inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalating inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
- Previous experience in end-to-end recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing, as well as typing.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Able to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
- Able to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of other’s input, personal values and ethics.
The Adecco Group Position | Recruiter in United Kingdom 2022
about: the adecco group
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We are driven by a powerful purpose – making the future work for everyone. Our services help people fulfil – and exceed – their potential, building employability and connecting people with opportunities. Our solutions enable our clients to optimise their talent needs and organisational models to achieve their goals. While our advocacy and firm commitment to operating responsibly aims to build a better world of work for all.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
|Submit Your Application Now by Clicking on|
- Hiring of yard Labourer at Workchain Career | England 2023
- New Order picker job at JAM Staffing Solutions Ltd | Latest jobs Opportunity 2023
- Jobs in Bristol | Private Cooperative | Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- Prezzo Trading LTD Career | New Waiting Staff Job at London 2023
- CRLCONTRACTSLTD Career | Street Lighting Operatives with MEWPS Job at London 2023
- Hiring of Digital Marketing Executive | England Latest Jobs Opportunity 2023
- WHSmith Jobs at New Store Leader Job | United Kingdom Feb 2023
- Benefits and Council Tax Officer Job at London Jobs 2023
- THP Technician Job at Energy & Utilities Jobs | UK 2023
- University Of Manchester Jobs | Teaching Technician job 2023
Subscribe to European Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About European Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobsinEurope, #UKjobs, #EuropeanJobs #France, #Germany, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #England Jobs, #HeadOffice, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #LondonJobs, #RemoteJobs, #KCLJobs, #MarketingJobs, #TurkeyJobs, #IrelandJobs #spainjobs
Wish you Best of luck